Please fill out the form below if it’s your first time
- Hair growth needs to be 1/4″ to 1/2″ to have an effective waxing service; waiting a minimum of 2 weeks from the last time you shaved.
- We recommend you exfoliate the area 2-3 times a week, especially 24 hours prior to waxing. This will help prevent pesky bumps and ingrown hairs.
- Please avoid sun exposure 24 hours before and after your appointment.
- We regret to say we cannot wax if using Retin A and Accutane.
- Avoid hot showers/hot tubs, saunas, and workouts within 12 hours after service.
- If possible, avoid shaving between appointments.
- We recommend using sunscreen on all exposed areas.
- You will be ready for your next wax appointment in 4-6 weeks.